Law Enforcement Targets Inc. is a subsidiary of Action Target Inc. When your information is collected via LETargets.com, that information may be shared across Action Target's family of companies which includes Law Enforcement Targets Inc., Mancom Manufacturing, and ATA Defense Industries.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how Law Enforcement Targets Inc. uses personal information we collect and how you can limit our use of that personal data. By visiting our website (letargets.com) and all subdirectories therein, you agree to accept the practices found in this Policy.
1.1 We gather information that directly identifies you (e.g. your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses) and information that does not directly identify you (e.g. your behavior patterns when you visit our website). We collect information that does not directly identify you in order to evaluate our site and ensure that our site and services run properly.
We may also collect your IP address through the placement of cookies (see sections 6 and 7 on cookies and their management below).
2.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and
(2) directly (e.g. when you create an LETargets.com account, buy a product, sign up for our weekly e-flyer, or you otherwise provide your information when you interact with us).
3.1 We always explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us. If you purchase a product from us, you will receive an email confirmation at the email address you provided. Providing an email address at the time of purchase does not mean we can send you promotional emails without your express permission. If you are receiving promotional emails from LETargets.com and would like to stop, you can unsubscribe at any time using the "unsubscribe from this list" or "update subscription preferences" link at the bottom of the email.
4.1 We might use your information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; sections 6 and 7 deal with this in more detail;
(2) contact you by email, mail, or telephone to let you know about any of our products, services, or promotions;
(3) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
(4) assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots;
5.1 You can update your personal information and preferences by accessing your account on the website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at Law Enforcement Targets, 8802 West 35W Service Drive NE, Blaine, MN, 55449-6740.
6.2 We use the following types of cookies:
(1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our visitors use our website.
(2) Service cookies that help us make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; and remember your settings preferences.
6.3 We have no access to third party cookies, and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
7.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the "help" menu of your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
8.1 The password you provide when creating an account is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorized access to your personal information.
8.2 We take data security very seriously and do our best to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However, once we have received your personal information, we use strict procedures to protect its security.
9.1 We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
9.2 We never sell personal information or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
11.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.