Safe, effective, and innovative, the Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger (SIRT) Training Pistol was developed by shooters for shooters, to complement (not replace) live fire training. The SIRT Training Pistol brings together a host of patent pending technologies critical to improving shooting accuracy while addressing issues of cost and liability.
- Green polymer slide
- 4 oz. lighter than comparable live fire guns (and SIRT 110 Pro) - Dual lasers featuring a green shot indicating laser and a red trigger prep indicating laser
- Great for outdoor training (green laser is easily visible in most sunny conditions
- Functional features of Glock 17/22
- Standard sights
- Includes (1) weighted training magazine
- Includes NextLevel Training Intro Training DVDFully Functional RailMount your tac light or other devices directly onto the SIRT Training Pistol rail, just as you would on your live fire pistol.Ergonomic FrameBuilt to the highest standards of strength and durability, the SIRT frame has all the functional grip features of the Glock 17/22, and when fully assembled is designed to match the weight of your live fire pistol.Resetting TriggerThe SIRT's auto-resetting trigger allows for multiple strings of fire during training without racking the slide, encouraging more repetitions per training session.Weighted Training MagazineThe mags have a rubberized base plate for durability in training.Dual Indicator LasersA red trigger prep indicating laser gives you immediate feedback on your trigger mechanics while you prep your trigger. A green shot indicating laser (Pro Model) or red shot indicating laser gives you shot indication feedback on your follow-through.Laser Take-Up Toggle SwitchThe laser take-up toggle switch allows you to shut off the take-up indicating laser, and just train with the shot indicating laser. The red and green (Pro Model) lasers may also be reversed with an internal switch.
Download the owner's instruction manual (PDF)