100 pack of particulate filters for 6000 and 7000 series 3M respirators. Fits 3M half and full face respirators to protect against certain airborne particulates including lead dust.
- Easy to use and change
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Designed for use with 3M half facepieces (6000 and 7000 series)
- 100 per case
- Durable filters are designed to withstand even the most challenging environments
Before using a respirator, you must determine the following:
1. The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected
2. The concentration level of contaminant(s)
3. Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face
All respirators instructions, warnings, use, and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
NOTE: Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CF 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.