This half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection for activities like range cleaning and lead abatement. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series offers the following features:
- Advanced silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily so users can choose to wear the respirator in either traditional or drop-down modes
Before using a respirator, you must determine the following:
1. The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected
2. The concentration level of contaminant(s)
3. Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face
All respirators instructions, warnings, use, and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
NOTE: Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CF 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.(PDF) Half Facepiece Respirator 7500 Series user manual(PDF) Inspection, Cleaning and Storage Procedures