Total Filtration Services Filters
An important part of the ESCA Bullseye HEPA Wet or Dry Drum Top Vac system.
This high capacity wet and dry industrial HEPA vacuum cleaner fits a standard 55-gallon steel drum and makes range cleaning easy, efficient, and safe.
- Three stage filtration system
- (2) Paper bag prefilters
- (2) Pleated cartridge filters
(99.99% efficiency at 3.0 microns)
- HEPA filter
(99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns)
- Drum top electric 2-motor HEPA vacuum
- Simultaneous dry and wet pickup
- Fits standard 55-gallon steel drum (not included)
- 35-gallon collection capacity
- Available HEPA vacuum tool kit
- Optional drum caddy
for easy portability
- Optional vacuum grounding cable
- Optional floor brush and squeegeeSpecifications:
- Weight: 58 lbs. (not including 55-gallon steel drum)
- Water lift: 5.1" Hg
- Airflow: 185 cfm
- Noise: 83 dBA at 10'
- Dimensions: 25" diameter x 22.5" high (vacuum head only)
- Vacuum hose inlet: 2" diameter
- Motor: 2 direct drive vacuum generators
- Electrical requirements: 110 VAC / 20 amp
Used filters must be disposed of properly, since they may be classified as a hazardous waste. The federal law that covers disposal of waste is the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Lead captured by the filter may be recycled. Recycling activities are exempt from RCRA regulations. If you do not recycle the lead in the filters, the filters should be tested using the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP). If the TCLP results are less than 5 parts per million (ppm), the filters can be disposed of as normal solid waste (trash). If the TCLP results are above 5 ppm, the filter must be disposed of as hazardous waste through a licensed hazardous waste company. You should keep all test results and shipping manifests in a file so you can demonstrate that the waste has been disposed of properly.