This Handgun Paddle Target is safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to set up and transport. Just stomp it in the ground, clamp the paddle assembly in place and start shooting! Each successful hit produces a load ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
- 3/8" Thick AR500 Steel Paddle
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards
- Paddle measures 6" diameter
- AR500 stop plate measures 5.9" x 11" (official size of "A" zone on standard IPSC Target)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 23 LBS.
- Paddle: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
- Front Stop Plate: 5.9" x 11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
- Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
- Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
- Assembled Length: 30" - 50"
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.