Rock the range with a budget friendly steel target that uses a counter weight to provide instant visual feedback for accurate shots.
The PT Rocker is a multi-functional reactive target that provides instant feedback with both the audible ringing of the steel and a visible backward rocking motion. When used in conjunction with the counterweight (which can be adjusted for the weight of the target head as well as caliber force), the target head rocks backward and then returns to its original position saving you from having to go downrange to reset it. The PT Rocker can also be used as a knockdown target by removing the counterweight and is easily reset using the 30 steel cable included in the package. So whether youre training with handguns, shotguns, or rifles, this rocking target can be adjusted to fit your needs.
The PT Rocker functions through the use of a hinge system that easily attaches to the top of a 2, 3, or 4 standard portable target stand. It comes with your choice of six different target head shapes in either AR500 armor steel for handgun calibers or AR550 armor steel for rifle calibers*. Like all steel targets made by Action Target, the PT Rocker has a perfectly flat shooting surface with no exposed bolts, clamps, or brackets, and is forward slanting to direct dangerous splatter and ricochet into the ground.NOTE: The stand and feed are made of mild steel and are not intended to withstand the force of a bullet. Shooting the stand and feet may result in damage.Specifications:
- Height: 5 (with the recommended 3 stand)
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Target Head: 6, 8, 10, or 12 inch circles, 8 x 12 IPSC Torso, or an 8 x 12 rectangle
- Dimensions: Base 24 L x 24 W
- Steel Grade: 3/8 AR500 or AR550
- Handgun Shooting Distance: (3/8 AR500 or AR550) 10+ yards
- Rifle Shooting Distance: (3/8 AR550) 100+ yards using ammunition below 3,000 fps*Please refer to the Steel Target Safety Rules before shooting on any steel target, and learn more about steel hardness and target design by reading The Science Behind Steel Targets.FAQsIs the PT Rocker compatible with the PT Practice Stand?
: Yes. The PT Rocker can be used with the PT Practice Stand.How big of a head can I put on the PT Rocker?
: The biggest target head the PT Rocker is compatible with is a 12 target. Anything bigger may prevent the PT Rocker from functioning correctly.Can the PT Rocker be adjusted for target head weight and caliber?
: You can adjust the sensitivity of the PT Rocker by moving the counterweight up or down the counterweight arm.How do I make my PT Rocker a knock down target?
: You can make your PT Rocker a knock down target by attaching the provided pull cable to the counterweight arm and removing the counterweight.