These heavy-duty welded steel files are ideal for paper target storage and organization. Also great for both work-in-progress or archival storage of valuable documents, graphics, artwork, etc.
Features and Specifications:
- Can be used individually or stacked up to three high for space-saving storage (includes hardware).
- Load capacity per drawer is 400 24" X 36" paper targets or 33 lbs.
- Museum/archival quality paint finish ensures no out-gassing and that the atmosphere in the flat files has no acidity or alkalinity (ph) created by the finish.
- Built-in locking system provides secure storage (includes 2 keys).
- Extra strength drawer rails provides proper alignment for smooth drawer operation.
- Heavy steel side roller assembly with case hardened ball bearing rollers.
- Courtesy stops keep drawers from rolling while in open position.
- Sheets are protected by rear hood and hinged front depressor which prevents them from curling.
- Functionally designed label holders and rounded chrome drawer handles.
- Positive closure keeps drawers tightly shut.
- Files can also be stacked on an optional 4" high closed base or 20" high open base which includes a lower shelf for extra storage.
- Gauges: cabinet panels are 22 ga and internal supports are 16 ga, drawer body is 24 ga, drawer front is 22 ga and drawer sides & runners are 16 ga.
- Exterior dimensions: 40-3/4"W X 28-3/8"D X 16-1/8"H
- Inside drawer dimensions: 37-5/16"W X 25-7/16"D X 1-7/8"H
Allow a 2 week lead time for drop shipping.