FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48.
The CED7000 Shot-Activated Timer is truly a breakthrough in technology. No other timer to date offers the combination of advanced features, compact size and lightweight design. This is truly the "next generation" Shot Timer here today!
New Features / Functions Include:
- Memory storage/recall for review of 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots
- Custom Par for single or multiple Par time settings, with variable delay intervals and the first ever hundredth of a second setting
- Dual forward and reverse Review function
- Fixed/Random/Instant of custom delay available
- Shot detection microphone featuring 8 preprogrammed digital sensitivity settings
- Illuminated fully functional LCD display, showing total time, splits, shot number, Par and first shot time.
- Date and time displays, including alarm clock feature
- New "Spy Mode" for monitoring other shooters and visual starts
- New "R.O. Mode" for selection when only basic features and functions are desired for use
- Optional 50 yard wireless RF capability for CED BigBoard or CED Time Keeper
- New "Stopwatch Mode" for use of the timer as a stopwatch to clock props and other shooters on the range
- Super loud Start beep over 110 db+(2.5kHz) — the loudest in the industry with adjustable volume control
- Rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator. Optional External Battery Pack
- 2 sets of Start/Review buttons. Choose which works best for you!
- RESET Function included
- A wide range of accessories, to ensure that you have what you need to make your new CED7000 the perfect timer for you
- Multiple carry devices and options (see below)
- Wrist and neck band lanyards included
- Universal Charger included
- Weight: 80 grams, 2.9 Oz.
- Dimensions: 100x47x17mm (3.94"x1.85"x0.7")
- Power supply: Internal rechargeable Lithium battery. Will power the unit for close to 30 hours of normal use (25 hours of match use) before a charge is needed. 1.5 hour charging is sufficient.
- Beep volume and frequency: 110db+, 2,500Hz
- Clock precision displayed: 0.01Sec
- Connectors: 1 Auxiliary jack emits a 5-volt DC current in exact conjunction with the buzzer. 1 power supply plug, to be used with the optional external battery pack